How to undo SAP transport request released
The procedure for changing released TR into unrelased TR. i.e; modifiable state.
There is no option given explicitly for chaning the released TR into undo TR in STMS or SE01 Transactions.
We have to follow the below steps.
1. Go to transaction code: SE38
2. execute the report RDDIT076
3. now, we will get the below screen which asks for Transport Request / Tasks . give the released TR number and execute (F8)
4. Once executed, you will get the below window.
5. First we need to change the task to unreleased. double click on the task number. now, click on the pencil button (button change) to enter edit mode. Then click on input help on the filed “Status”
6. Change the status from “R” to “D” and save
7. Now repeat the steps 5 and 6 for Transport request. Finally the status column should be in “D” as shown in below.
8. Now goto SE01 or SE09, type the Transport Request number and check. Tt will be in modifiable state.
Once you changed the Transport Request into modifiable, you can change objects in the Transport Request. you have to again release the task and TR.However, once we changed the released TR into modifiable, you can’t release the TR again and you will be getting an error “Request <Request ID> has the invalid attribute EXPTIMESTAMP”
You have to double click on the Transport Request, navigate to the properties tab. enter into edit mode. you can see “Attribute” column in the screen.
Select the row “EXPORT_TIMESTAMP” and delete that row. save and come back. now you can release the Transport request. Now the datafile and cofile will be overwritten in OS level with same file name.
Go to SE01 >> Check again status of transport request to ensure.