SAP Connected Manufacturing rapid-deployment solution
Table of Contents
- 1 SAP Connected Manufacturing rapid-deployment solution
- 1.1 Get up and running quickly with a comprehensive, quick-to-deploy solution
- 1.2 Get the software, best practices, and services you need to get up and running quickly
Get up and running quickly with a comprehensive, quick-to-deploy solution
Get the software, best practices, and services you need to get up and running quickly
- Fact sheets provide a summary of the business scope and main technical characteristics of a package.
- Configuration guides lead a consultant through the manual configuration process, including deployment, implementation, and settings for underlying applications.
- Configuration templates start automated configuration processes that are executed by a tool called “solution builder” for a faster implementation.
- Software and delivery requirements specify all the requirements for systems, content, and tools that must be in place before deployment can start, as well as some project prerequisites.
- Process diagrams provides a graphical representation of the process steps for a scope item.
- Simulations demonstrate all, or selected, scope items that are a business process within an application area of the rapid-deployment solution.
- Test scripts provide scripted scenarios to use when creating test scripts for your implementation.
- EHP7 FOR SAP ERP 6.0
- SAP Quality Issue Management 1.0
- SAP Manufacturing Execution 15.1
- SAP Manufacturing Integration and Intelligence 15.1
- SAP Plant Connectivity 15.1
- SAP 3D Visual Enterprise Generator 8.0
- SAP 3D Visual Enterprise Viewer 8.0
- SAP Visual Enterprise Access 7.1
- OPC Server for Machine Simulation
LICENSING AND PRICING
|No cost for customers||Only service costs for customers*||Only software licenses costs for customers**||Both software licenses costs** and service costs for customers*|
|Required software licenses are available||✔||✔|
|Required software licenses are missing||✔||✔|
|Implementation by customer employees||✔||✔|
|Implementation by SAP or an SAP partner||✔||✔|
Implementation Services and Support
Ensure a smooth and successful implementation and fast user adoption
With expert guidance, best practices, and support from the SAP Digital Business Services organization or an SAP Partner, you can ensure a smooth and successful implementation and fast user adoption through:
- Simple and smooth automation of business processes
- Flexible choice of functionalities based on a building block concept
- Anytime enhancements and upgrades
- Reduced implementation costs and realization time
- Fixed-price model and preconfigured processes
- SAP Manufacturing Execution
- SAP Manufacturing Integration and Intelligence [SAP MII]
- SAP Manufacturing Execution for Discrete Manufacturing RDS
- SAP Quality Issue Management RDS
- SAP 3D Visual Enterprise
- SAP Kanban Process RDS
- SAP HANA Big Data Intelligence RDS
- SAP Visual Enterprise RDS
Source: SAP NEWS